ECLIPSE WEEKEND (AUGUST 18-21)
Yes, we're planning on having worship services on August 19 at both Lincoln City and Nestucca -- but if traffic get crazy, then please stay home and stay safe!
The church's parking lot is available for dry-camping only (i.e. self-contained RVs, with no garbage pick-up, and no connections available for water, electricity, or sewer); any money we raise from this goes to our school. If you're interested, then send an email to: email@example.com
The Lincoln City SDA School
2126 NE Surf Ave.
Lincoln City, OR 97367-4244
The SDA Church of Lincoln City, Oregon
2335 NE 22nd St
Lincoln City, OR 97367-4210
- Breakfast: every Sabbath at 9 am
- Sabbath School: 9:30 am
- Worship Service: 10:45 am (blended format)
- Potluck: 12:30 PM on the second Sabbath of each month.
- CHIP Potluck: join us for a free, vegan potluck at 6 PM in our church's Fellowship Hall on the first Monday of every month, sponsored by our church's Complete Health Improvement Project (CHIP).
- Church Office: open from noon till 4 PM every Tuesday.
- Church Potluck: join us at 12:30 PM in the Fellowship Hall on the second Sabbath of each month.
- Community Services: open to the public from 10 AM till 1 PM every Wednesday
- Osteoporosis Prevention Exercise Class: 10 AM every Tueday & Thursday in the Fellowship Hall.
- Study Group: our Wednesday-night study group meets at 7 PM every Wednesday.
From Highway 101 (near mile-marker 113 in Lincoln City), turn east on NE 22nd; the church building is on the left side at the top of the hill.
The SDA Company of Nestucca, Oregon
PO Box 699
Pacific City, OR 97135-0699
- Worship Service: 9:30 am (traditional format)
- Sabbath School: 10:45 am
- Potluck: first and third Sabbaths of each month at noon.
The church is on the west side of Highway 101, near mile-marker 90. Driving north, it's on the left side as you wind through the S-curve just north of the Brooten Road turnoff to Pacific City; driving south, it's just past the Resort Drive turnoff to Pacific City.