"Hypocrites in Love" is the title of Pastor Greg's sermon on Romans 12:9ff.
School Board: 7 PM Thursday, October 26, at our school.
The Voice of Prophecy's "A Pale Horse Rides" will be shown at the Lincoln City SDA Church on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday (October 26-28) at 7 PM.
School Auction: 4 PM Sunday, October 29, at our school. To order tickets or donate items, call our school at 541.994.5181.
Alas, but our insurance company just told us we can't allow RVs to camp overnight in our church and school's parking lots. Sorry!
The Lincoln City SDA School
2126 NE Surf Ave.
Lincoln City, OR 97367-4244
The SDA Church of Lincoln City, Oregon
2335 NE 22nd St
Lincoln City, OR 97367-4210
- Breakfast: every Sabbath at 9 am
- Sabbath School: 9:30 am
- Worship Service: 10:45 am (blended format)
- Potluck: 12:30 PM on the second Sabbath of each month.
- CHIP Potluck: join us for a free, vegan potluck at 6 PM in our church's Fellowship Hall on the first Monday of every month, sponsored by our church's Complete Health Improvement Project (CHIP).
- Church Office: open from noon till 4 PM every Tuesday.
- Church Potluck: join us at 12:30 PM in the Fellowship Hall on the second Sabbath of each month.
- Community Services: open to the public from 10 AM till 1 PM every Wednesday
- Osteoporosis Prevention Exercise Class: 10 AM every Tuesday & Thursday in the Fellowship Hall.
- Study Group: our Wednesday-night study group meets at 7 PM every Wednesday.
From Highway 101 (near mile-marker 113 in Lincoln City), turn east on NE 22nd; the church building is on the left side at the top of the hill.
The SDA Company of Nestucca, Oregon
PO Box 699
Pacific City, OR 97135-0699
- Worship Service: 9:30 am (traditional format)
- Sabbath School: 10:45 am
- Potluck: first and third Sabbaths of each month at noon.
The church is on the west side of Highway 101, near mile-marker 90. Driving north, it's on the left side as you wind through the S-curve just north of the Brooten Road turnoff to Pacific City; driving south, it's just past the Resort Drive turnoff to Pacific City.