The Lincoln City SDA School
- In His Hands is the title of July 15's sermon on Romans 9:6-29.
- Nestucca Haystack Potluck: 12 noon this Sabbath (July 15).
- LC Picnic Potluck: 1 PM this Sabbath (July 15) at Karl & Bobbi's.
- NO Study Group on July 12, and NO LC Business Meeting on July 13 -- see you at Family Promise!
- Camp Meeting: no worship service at Nestucca on July 22; Lincoln City will have a "Missions & Music Festival at 10 AM that Sabbath (but no children's Sabbath School programs).
- School Board: 7 PM on Thursday, July 27.
2126 NE Surf Ave.
Lincoln City, OR 97367-4244
The SDA Church of Lincoln City, Oregon
2335 NE 22nd St
Lincoln City, OR 97367-4210
- Breakfast: every Sabbath at 9 am
- Sabbath School: 9:30 am
- Worship Service: 10:45 am (blended format)
- Potluck: 12:30 PM on the second Sabbath of each month.
- CHIP Potluck: join us for a free, vegan potluck at 6 PM in our church's Fellowship Hall on the first Monday of every month, sponsored by our church's Complete Health Improvement Project (CHIP).
- Church Office: open from noon till 4 PM every Tuesday.
- Church Potluck: join us at 12:30 PM in the Fellowship Hall on the second Sabbath of each month.
- Community Services: open to the public from 10 AM till 1 PM every Wednesday
- Osteoporosis Prevention Exercise Class: 10 AM every Tueday & Thursday in the Fellowship Hall.
- Study Group: our Wednesday-night study group meets at 7 PM every Wednesday.
From Highway 101 (near mile-marker 113 in Lincoln City), turn east on NE 22nd; the church building is on the left side at the top of the hill.
The SDA Company of Nestucca, Oregon
PO Box 699
Pacific City, OR 97135-0699
- Worship Service: 9:30 am (traditional format)
- Sabbath School: 10:45 am
- Potluck: first and third Sabbaths of each month at noon.
The church is on the west side of Highway 101, near mile-marker 90. Driving north, it's on the left side as you wind through the S-curve just north of the Brooten Road turnoff to Pacific City; driving south, it's just past the Resort Drive turnoff to Pacific City.